Rock is building a rapidly growing productivity platform that enables anyone to work from anywhere. We are looking for people to connect with users, understand their needs, and help turn these into insights for the product development team. You will be part of a globally distributed team which is headquartered in San Francisco, but with people in over 10 countries.
This position is fully remote & this position can be offered either on a part-time or full-time basis
- Educate users and prospects about Rock features and use cases by answering their questions and supporting them setting up their workflow.
- Organize and conduct onboarding for new accounts through video calls and screen sharing.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with users on Rock by collecting their feedback, understanding their needs and supporting them to make the most out of Rock.
- Gather, organize and share insights from user interactions: suggestions, feedbacks and trends.
- Develop customer personas based on interactions with users, interviews and individual research.
- Self-starter comfortable working both in a team and independently.
- Organized and able to structure and prioritize multiple activities.
- Fast learner willing to understand challenges faced by a variety of businesses.
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Passionate about remote work and productivity.
If interested, send your resume and a concise answer to the following questions:
1) What excites you the most about Rock?
2) What drives you to customer advocacy?
3) What are the top skills that will help you succeed in this role?