Rock is building a rapidly growing productivity platform that enables anyone to work from anywhere. We are looking for a working student to help us grow our online presence through growth initiatives, content and more!
You will be part of a globally distributed, fully-remote team which is headquartered in San Francisco, but with people in over 10 countries.
*This position is fully remote.
Responsibilities might vary depending on your availability, interests and skills.
Website & Blog content
- New page ideation: design, copy, layout and website architecture
- Write content for different pages of the website.
- Visual asset creation for different web pages
- SEO optimization: meta descriptions, keyword adjustments, anchors, etc.
- Create content briefs for use case specific relevant content.
- Write content for specific projects.
- Develop visuals and other audiographic content for relevant posts
- Upload, maintain and optimize already existing blog content (link updates, extended content, updated images, etc.).
Individual growth projects
Strategize, develop, launch and assess different growth projects with the support of the team. You can join ongoing growth projects or start new ones that fit your interests or expertise:
- Video marketing
- Web3 DAO marketing
- Product Marketing
- Partnerships & Strategic outreach
- Other? Let us know!
- Provide user support to daily queries about the product across channels
- Direct interaction with users to learn more about different customer groups, use cases, narrow down new growth opportunities, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Last year of undergraduate program or in a graduate program.
- Self-starter who can work independently and is excited about the future of work.
- Availability for 6 or more months.
- At least 16 to 24 hours weekly availability.
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Optional: Familiarity with web3 community and tools.
- Optional: Relevant experience with content writing, social media & marketing strategy.
- Optional: Experience with WordPress and SEO.
- Optional: Proficient with design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva or Figma
- Optional: Experience with video marketing, video editing or video media
Note: As a startup working student role, we strive to create a role that fits your interests, experience and ambition. You are welcome to apply if you apply to none or only a few of the optional bullets.
What Rock can offer you
- Experience in a fast-growing startup.
- Fully remote experience, work from anywhere!
- Learn about asynchronous work and project management.
- Hard & soft skills relevant to any future business development or growth job.
- Monetary compensation included.
If interested, send your resume, portfolio if applicable, and a concise answer to the following questions:
1) What excites you the most about Rock?
2) What drives you to business development and growth?
3) What are the top skills that will help you succeed in this role?
4) What growth project has caught your attention the most?